The organ at Eltham Parish Church was built by “Father” Henry Willis. Built in 1887, it is a fine example of his work.
The opening recital was given by G.C.Martin, who later became organist at St Paul’s Cathedral, and who by all accounts was very impressed with the instrument. Three stops were added in 1890, and the organ was rebuilt in 1952, following damage caused during the war. The instrument continues to give excellent service to the church.
|Great Organ||Swell Organ|
|Open Diapason||8||Open Diapason||8|
|Open Diapason||8||Leiblich Gedackt||8|
|Claribel Flute||8||Vox Angelica||8|
|Choir Organ||Pedal Organ|
|Corno di Bassetto||8|
|Great to Pedal||Swell to Great Suboctave|
|Swell to Pedal||Swell to Great Superoctave|
|Choir to Pedal||Choir to Great|
|Swell to Great|
|3 combination foot pedals to Great||3 combination foot pedals to swell|